Do you want to try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS? Perhaps, you’ve experienced severe discomfort after eating a certain food, or your skin started swelling when exposed to dust. No matter your symptoms, testing for allergies in Jackson, MS can help relieve you from such outbreaks.
Would you like to learn more about testing for allergies in Jackson, MS? Discover different ways of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS and find out why testing for allergies in Jackson, MS is beneficial for you.
Two Ways of Testing for Allergies in Jackson, MS
- Skin Test: The skin test is the most common way of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS. Also called the scratch test, skin testing for allergies in Jackson, MS is done by placing a small amount of allergen on the skin and lightly scratching it. If the exposed area swells up or reddens, the test is positive.
- Blood Test: When a skin test can’t be done, the blood test is used as another way of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS. This method of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS is done by taking blood samples and measuring the level of immunoglobulin E in them. High levels of immunoglobulin E are associated with allergic reactions.
Benefits of Testing for Allergies in Jackson, MS
- Be Sure About the Cause of Your Reaction: Unless you try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS, you won’t know what causes your allergic reaction. You could try figuring it out by yourself but doing so without professional help is dangerous. If you want to take the guesswork out of your reactions, try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS.
- Eliminate Suspected Allergens: Perhaps, you kept track of every outbreak you’ve had to narrow down the cause. However, you won’t be able to fully eliminate suspected allergens without testing for allergies in Jackson, MS. When you go to a clinic and try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS, you’ll find out which of the many possible allergens is actually triggering your reaction.
- Learn How to Deal with Your Allergy: When you go to a clinic and try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS, the specialists will help you manage your allergic reactions. Let them guide you on how to avoid your outbreaks. Since they know what has been causing all of your reactions, they can teach you how to deal with them.
- Know Which Lifestyle Changes to Make: Testing for allergies in Jackson, MS will help you know what to change about your lifestyle. After you try a for allergies in Jackson, MS, you’ll finally know which allergens to avoid. If you are allergic to fur, you’ll have to stay away from animals. A dust allergy will require you to clean your place more thoroughly.
- Find Out If Your Eating Habits Are a Problem: Food allergies are among the most common types of allergies. When you test for allergies in Jackson, MS, you’ll know whether to start changing your eating habits or not. Perhaps, you need to avoid nuts or cut down on seafood. Whatever your food allergy may be, testing for allergies in Jackson, MS can save you from a lot of digestive issues and gastrointestinal problems.
- See If Your Environment Is a Factor: Your surroundings may contribute to your outbreaks. Testing for allergies in Jackson, MS will help you know if you need to adjust your home or work environment. Use air filters or protective clothing to shield yourself from the allergens around you.
- Save Your Life: Testing for allergies in Jackson, MS will help ensure that your allergic reactions don’t get the best of you. Allergy symptoms can range from being inconvenient to life-threatening. To prevent potentially fatal outbreaks, you should go testing for allergies in Jackson, MS.
Since you know the ways and benefits of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS, the next step is to find a reliable clinic. When you need to try testing for allergies in Jackson, MS, go to TrustCare Express Medical Clinics. We’ll make sure that the process of testing for allergies in Jackson, MS will go by quickly and effectively.Contact us.
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics: Helping You Feel Better Faster
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent medical services. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of medical professionals will get you the care you need quickly and effectively.
Our Services and Treatments - Testing for Allergies Jackson, MS
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent medical attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned medical professionals to give you the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of medical services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Tests and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Our Accepted Insurance Providers When Testing For Allergies, Jackson, MS
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all medical providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Our Five Convenient Locations - Testing for Allergies, Jackson, MS
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible medical services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our five clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
Testing for Allergies, Jackson, MS - Leave Your Medical Worries to the Professionals
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you!