Often, when you require medical help, a hospital is your go-to option for getting that help. However, there may be times when you have no time or money to go to a hospital. This means you would have to postpone getting the aid that you need.
If that is the case, you can go to a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS instead.
A Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS, like most medical clinics nationwide, can offer a lot of benefits that you can take advantage of. The typical Madison medical clinic in Madison, Mississippi is primarily focused on outpatient care, often for the general health needs of the local population.
A Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS is a good solution for Madison residents who need medicine that doesn’t necessitate a costly hospital visit.
Services You Can Get at a Madison Medical Clinic in Madison, MS
A Madison medical clinic in Madison, Mississippi can provide almost the same services that an emergency room or traditional doctor’s office can. The usual Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS provides the following services:
- Treatment for Acute Conditions. A Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS can give treatment for conditions such as fever, stomach pain, sprained ankle, respiratory illness, and other minor emergencies. These conditions, which are sudden in onset but do not necessarily require inpatient care, can be easily handled by the qualified doctors and staff at a Madison medical clinic in Madison, Mississippi.
- Treatment for Chronic Conditions. Chronic conditions such as asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes can be treated at a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS. These chronic diseases are long-term health care concern that your Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS can help you manage.
- Preventive Care. Annual physical exams are offered by a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS as a preventive measure. A standard Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS provides physical exams to detect potential health problems at an early stage.
Benefits of Going to a Madison Medical Clinic in Madison, MS
Going to a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS for health care can give you a wealth of benefits, such as:
- Quality After-Hours Medical Care. Hospitals and doctor’s offices either close too early or are too full by nighttime to accommodate new patients. Meanwhile, a typical Madison medical clinic in Madison, Mississippi, if not open 24/7, still accepts patients by 8:00 PM, even on weekends. If you are in need of after-hours outpatient care, you should head to your closest Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS.
- Minimal Waiting Time. At a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS, you don’t have to endure a long waiting time. Unlike emergency rooms and doctor’s offices, a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS can get you the help you need almost immediately. You don’t even need to call ahead to schedule
- Fast Appointments. Along with a shorter waiting time comes faster service from the doctors and staff at a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS. A reliable Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS should have a fast in-and-out time. For example, TrustCare Express Medical Clinics averages only 60 minutes per patient.
- Cheaper Fees. Getting treatment at a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS is much cheaper than going to an emergency room, which can charge exorbitantly high fees for even the smallest medical emergency, like a migraine. Entrusting your healthcare needs to a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS can save you money on your medical bills.
Visit a Madison Medical Clinic in Madison, MS Today!
Going to a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS is a viable, if not preferable, alternative to emergency rooms and doctor’s offices. If you’re heading to a Madison medical clinic in Madison, MS for healthcare, you can rest easy knowing that you will get excellent help with cheaper fees, faster waiting times, and quality service from highly-trained doctors and staff.
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics: Helping You Feel Better Faster
When we feel ill, we want the best possible help in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent medical service. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of medical professionals will get you the help you need quickly and effectively.
Our Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for quality urgent medical attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned medical professionals to give you the medicine you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer service that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Service: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of medical service for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a health coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality medicine they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Our Accepted Insurance Providers - Madison Medical Clinic, Madison, MS
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all medical providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered service must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Madison Medical Clinic Madison, MS, Our Six Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible medical service. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our six clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
- Highway 98/Hattiesburg
Address: 6176 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 475-0444
Leave Your Medical Worries to the Professionals - Madison Medical Clinic, Madison, MS
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you!