Looking for a safe and easy way to implement drug testing in Jackson, MS? When employees are efficient and motivated, a company will thrive. As such, making sure that your employees remain productive is vital to your success. One way of ensuring that your employees are in tip-top shape is by getting them to undergo drug testing. Jackson, MS businesses need to be sure that their employees are not under the influence of harmful substances while on the job. Drug testing in Jackson, Mississippi is usually done as part of a pre-employment process and as part of an annual physical examination.
Employee and Pre-Employment Drug Testing in Jackson, MS
Most companies require job applicants to go through drug testing. Jackson, MS businesses include drug test as a part of their employment hiring process. This practice is known as pre-employment drug testing. Jackson, MS job seekers will have to pass the drug test before they get hired in the company they’ve applied to.
Additionally, drug testing in Jackson, MS may also be done for those who are already employees of the organization. To ensure that no employee is under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on the job, the employer may conduct a random drug testing in Jackson, MS.
While drug testing in Jackson, MS is not required by law for all employers, companies from certain industries may be compelled to do this. Some examples of industries that require employees to go through drug testing in Jackson, MS include transportation, defense, aviation, safety, and transit. Federal, state, and county applicants may also need to submit to drug testing in Jackson, MS. Employers can choose from different methods of drug testing in Jackson, MS. Here are the four types of drug testing employers utilize.
Four Different Ways of Drug Testing in Jackson, MS
- Blood Drug Testing
One way of drug testing in Jackson, MS is through a blood drug test. This method of drug testing in Jackson, MS is done by drawing blood and examining whether the sample contains drugs. A typical blood test screens drugs like cocaine, marijuana, nicotine, and more. Blrug testing in Jackson, MS cannot measure the drug residues that remain in the body after the effects of the drug have worn off.
- Hair Drug Testing
In contrast to other procedures of drug testing in Jackson, MS, a hair drug test only determines past drug use. Scoring positive on a hair drug test is not an indication that the person is currently using drugs. Hair drug testing can read drug use from 90 days prior to the hair drug test. This process of hair drug testing in Jackson, MS is used for detecting cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine, and marijuana.
- Mouth Swab Drug Testing
This is the simplest and least invasive manner of drug testing in Jackson, MS. Also called saliva or oral fluids test, mouth swab drug testing in Jackson, MS is done by collecting saliva from the person’s mouth. The saliva is then tested for the use of drugs during the previous hours up to two days. Most employers prefer using this method of drug testing in Jackson, MS because it is less expensive and easier to administer. Mouth swab drug screenings are quick, efficient, and can easily be done on-site.
- Urine Drug Tests
The urine is the most common method of drug testing. Jackson, MS job applicants and employees will usually be asked by their companies to take a urine drug test. Urine drug testing in Jackson, MS is a requirement for most pre-employment screenings and annual corporate physical exams. Unlike vital fluid tests, urine drug tests can show the presence of drug residues even after the drug’s effects have worn off. Urine tests are best for finding out if a employee has used drugs in the past two weeks.
Rely on a Reputable Clinic for Your Drug Testing in Jackson, MS
Now that you know the different methods of drug testing in Jackson, MS, your next step should be finding centers that can help administer the drug testing. Jackson, MS employers who are looking for a reputable facility can turn to TrustCare Express Centers for drug testing. Count on us to provide efficient and reliable drug testing in Jackson, MS!
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics offers Drug Testing Jackson MS
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Centers.
We offer high-quality drug testing walk-in and urgent services. Whether you need injury treatments, drug testing, or vaccinations, our location offers it. When you need help, our team of professionals will get you the care or the drug testing you need quickly and effectively.
Drug Testing Jackson MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned professionals to give the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic offers help to businesses to keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality service they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Drug Testing Jackson MS and their Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Service Centers, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Drug Testing Jackson MS and their Six Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the drug testing you deserve. See which of our six clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
- Crossgates/Brandon, Mississippi
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson, Mississippi
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland, Mississippi
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood, Mississippi
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland, Mississippi
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
- Highway 98/Hattiesburg
Address: 6176 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 475-0444
Leave Your Worries to the Professionals - Drug Testing Jackson MS
Whatever problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you! Get in touch with us today.