Are you looking for safe Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS? Drug abuse is a serious problem in the workplace. Mississippi is one of the top 10 states with the highest rate of drug abuse in adults. Apart from damaging the health of your employees, drug abuse also has a negative impact on your business and your community.
Drug testing clinics in Jackson, MS are local employers’ partners in keeping their workplaces drug-free and their businesses running smoothly. Requiring your employees to go to drug testing centers in Jackson, MS will help prevent drug-related problems in the workplace.
If your company is in an industry where safety is a concern, it is particularly important that your employees undergo screenings at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS. Drug abuse can easily lead to workplace accidents. In addition, it can cause lost productivity and increased absenteeism.
Screenings at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS detect the presence of drugs in a person’s system. Using the results provided by drug testing centers in Jackson, MS, you can identify which employees use drugs and take action.
There are many ways to identify whether your employees have a drug abuse problem. The following are some examples:
Pre-Employment Screening at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS
Many employers require new hires to undergo pre-employment screening. TrustCare Express Medical Clinics is one of the trusted drug testing centers in Jackson, MS. We provide employer health test, including drug testing.
Having job applicants go to drug testing centers in Jackson, MS will help you filter out candidates who have drug abuse problems. Most states, including Mississippi, allow companies to screen potential employees at drug testing centers. Jackson, MS-based companies can feel confident in the legality of obtaining the test of drug testing clinics in Jackson, MS.
You can have job candidates evaluated at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS as part of the application process. Another option is to make screening at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS a contingency to a job offer.
Random Drug Screening at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
In a random test, employees are picked to undergo screening at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS on a “neutral-selection” basis. The date and time of the screening should not be announced ahead of time.
- “For-Cause” Screening at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
You may require employees to be evaluated at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS if you have a reasonable suspicion that they use drugs. In order to be able to require a “for-cause” drug screening, you need to have evidence that your employees violated your workplace drug policy. Only then can you require “for-cause” screenings at drug testing clinics in Jackson, MS.
Types of Drug Tests while in Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
Drug testing clinics in Jackson, MS may offer several kinds of drug tests. Some types of screenings given at drug testing clinics in Jackson, MS are:
- Urinalysis at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
Safe and noninvasive, urine tests are used by many drug testing clinic in Jackson, MS. During a urine test, your employee will be asked to provide a urine sample. The drug testing provider will then check the urine sample for traces of drugs.
- Hair Analysis at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
In hair testing, a small sample of hair is collected then tested for the presence of drugs. Hair analysis at drug testing centers in Jackson, MS can provide information treatment on your employee’s drug use history up to 90 days.
- Mouth Swab Screenings at Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi
This type of test is popular among many employers and is likely to be offered by drug testing centers in Jackson, MS. Like urine and hair testing, it’s noninvasive.
In mouth swab screenings at drug testing centers in Jackson, Mississippi, saliva is collected from employees’ mouths. Mouth swab drug tests can determine if your employees used drugs within the past few days.
Let Us Help You Have a Drug-Free Workplace with Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS
When it comes to drug testing centers in Jackson, MS, trust none other than TrustCare Express Medical Clinics. We offer health and a accurate drug screening test to employers. Visit our website to learn more about our drug testing centers in Jackson, MS and other locations.
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics is a Drug Testing Clinic in Jackson, MS
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent health services. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of treatment professionals will get you the care you need quickly and effectively.
Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent health attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned health treatment professionals to give you the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer service that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of health service for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all medical providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Drug Testing Clinics in Jackson, MS Six Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We are located conveniently so our patients are able to find quick and accessible services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our six clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
- Highway 98/Hattiesburg
Address: 6176 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 475-0444
Leave Medical Worries to the Professionals at a Drug Testing Clinic in Jackson, MS
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the treatment professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you! Contact us.