Do you need to fulfill DOT exam and looking for DOT Physical Clinics in Jackson, MS? Department of Transportation (DOT) and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exams are required for professional drivers in the United States to ensure healthy driving practices and safe highways. If you need to take a test at one of the DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS, here are important factors you should consider:
- Physical Requirements: The three key elements of an exam at DOT physical clinics in Jackson, Mississippi are vision, hearing, and blood pressure. You should be able to hit the ideal targets for each part of the test at DOT physical clinics in, MS.
- Medical Conditions: When planning to take an exam at DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS, keep in mind that there are certain medical conditions that can cause disqualification, such as seizure disorders, type 2 diabetes, and the use of certain medications.
- Hours of Operations of DOT Physical Clinics in Jackson, MS: Next to the physical aspects of DOT and CDL exams, setting up at an appointment at DOT physical clinics in Jackson, Mississippi is a primary concern. Some DOT clinics in Jackson, MS are open 24/7 (even on holidays), while other DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS are only open during the day. Check the clinic hours of DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS near you.
- Cost of an Exam at DOT Physical Clinics in Jackson, MS: The rate of an exam is not the same for all DOT physicals clinic in Jackson, MS. Get in touch with the reliable staff of the DOT physical clinics in, Mississippi in your area to confirm their rates. Keep in mind that a DOT medical exam is not covered by insurance. However, employers can pay DOT physical clinics in, Mississippi if their drivers are scheduled to take an exam.
What to Do Before an Exam at DOT Physical Clinics in Jackson, MS
Now that you have learned what you should check when looking into DOT physicals clinic in, Mississippi, here are some handy tips that may help you get positive results and care for your medical exam:
- Watch What You Eat and Drink: Before your appointment at a DOT physical clinic in Jackson, Mississippi, you should cut back on salt and caffeinated drinks. Salt and caffeine can raise your blood pressure, which can be a cause for restriction or disqualification.
Similarly, eating a big meal before an exam at the DOT physical clinics in, Mississippi is discouraged, especially if you’re diabetic. A heavy meal may cause an increase in your blood sugar level, which may get you disqualified from getting an health exam at the DOT clinics in, Mississippi. You may also get a restricted card from the DOT physical clinics in, Mississippi.
- Be Mindful of Your Medications: If you’re on medication, it’s best to take it upon waking up on the day of your exam at a DOT physical clinic in, Mississippi. You should also bring all of your medications in their original containers so you can show them to the doctors at the DOT clinic in Jackson, MS. In addition, you may bring your compliance letter for a special illness or a copy of your recent lab tests to the DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS.
- Be Courteous and Punctual: On the day of your exam at the DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS, it’s important to be punctual. This will keep you from being rushed or tired when it’s time for your vision or hearing test. Although being respectful to the staff at the DOT physical clinics in, Mississippi is not required, it pays to be on their good side. It’s a big factor if you want your appointment at one of our DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS locations to go smoothly.
When you arrive at one of the DOT physical clinics in Jackson, MS, you should be ready to take all the required tests. Being patient also contributes to a positive DOT exam at one of our many locations.
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics - DOT Physical Clinics, Jackson, MS
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms in Mississippi. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent medical services. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of medical professionals will get you the care you need quickly and effectively. Contact us.
DOT Physical Clinics, Jackson, MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent medical attention. We offer health treatments for ailments such as urgent fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned medical professionals to give you the testing and care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer screenings that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our doctors want to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of medical care for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a quality care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening or damaging to your health. Turn to us for quality allergy testing and care treatments.
DOT Physical Clinics, Jackson, MS Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all medical providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered screenings must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
DOT Physical Clinics, Jackson, MS Five Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible medical care in all Mississippi locations. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. Due to our several locations, you won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our five clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, MS 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
Leave Your Medical Worries to the Professionals at DOT Physical Clinics, Jackson, MS
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you!