In need of an allergy and asthma clinic, Jackson, MS? The severity of allergic and asthma varies from person to person, which can range from inconvenient to life-threatening. Regardless of their intensity, allergy indicators greatly affect peoples’ lives.
Jackson, Mississippi, Nickname “Allergy Capital” - Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS
If you live in Jackson, Mississippi, you’re probably aware that the city is dubbed as the “allergy capital” of the U.S. due to high pollen count. If you or your loved ones suffer from environmental, seasonal, or food allergies, it’s best to know if an allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi is accessible to you. This way, you know where to go to in case of an attack. For a reliable allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, turn to TrustCare Express Medical Clinics. Our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi is open seven days a week.
Why Visit an Allergy and Asthma Clinic in Jackson, Mississippi?
- Specialized Treatments
An allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi provides specialized treatments for allergy attacks. Additionally, a dedicated allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi can treat a wider range of allergic indicators when compared to general allergists facilities.
- Prompt Service at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, Mississippi
When it comes to treating allergy attacks, every second counts. If not treated promptly, an allergy symptom can worsen and lead to serious asthma complications—in some cases, even death.
For timely treatments, go to the nearest allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi. There are fewer patients in an allergy and asthma group in Jackson, Mississippi than a general hospital, so you’ll receive the specialists you need as soon as possible.
- Qualified Staff at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, Mississippi
The staff at an allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi is knowledgeable in assisting patients who are experiencing allergic reactions. In some cases, healthcare physicians in an allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi specialize in specific areas, such as shellfish allergies or eczema.
Reminder When Looking for an Allergy and Asthma Clinic in Jackson, Mississippi
Keep in mind that time is of the essence during medical emergencies. If the nearest allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi is far from your current location, we recommend that you go to the closest center instead. The specialists can then refer you to another healthcare facility for further treatments and tests.
Services We Provide at Our Allergy and Asthma Clinic in Jackson, Mississippi
- Treatment at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, Mississippi
When you go to our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, MS, you’ll have access to a wide range of services. Our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi provides:
- Immunotherapy options (sublingual drops available)
- Recommended medications such as antihistamines
We also offer avoidance education at our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi. For more details, contact our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Testing at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS
At our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi, we go beyond treating allergy issues. Our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi can determine your sensitivity to more than 400 specific allergens using advanced technology. Our staff at allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi uses the Hitachi allergy analyzer, which uses blood testing. This method is faster, more effective, and more comfortable than old “scratch” tests.
Once the lab results are processed, our healthcare physicians at our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi review your allergy sensitivities. Then, the specialists at our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi will determine the best treatment to reduce or eliminate your issues.
Get a Test at Our Allergy and Asthma Clinic in Jackson, Mississippi
Allergy indicators differ from patient to patient. Schedule a test at our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi to learn about your allergies. Our allergy and asthma clinic in Jackson, Mississippi helps shed light on the cause of your allergic reactions. Visit our allergy and asthma group in Jackson, Mississippi if you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Itchy eyes, nose, or throat
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Chest congestion
- Coughing or wheezing
- Itchy skin (eczema)
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics is a Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS
When we feel ill, we want the best possible help in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent services. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of physicians will get you the help you need quickly and effectively.
Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, Mississippi Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Center: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned physicians to give you the help you need. Contact our team for top quality care.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of allergists services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These issues may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either talk with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS Five Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics is located so you can find quality care when you need it. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible services at one of our locations. For this reason, we have located multiple offices conveniently throughout Central Mississippi. Due to where are are located, you won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our five clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
Leave Your Worries to the Professionals ay the Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Jackson, MS
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the physicians at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!