Jackson, MS is a beautiful, bustling city that boasts natural beauty and culturally important attractions giving you a reason to get a allergies test in Jackson, MS. It’s also infamous for its very high pollen count in the spring. If you live in the area and you frequently suffer from itchy eyes and a runny nose, you might have an allergy to pollen.
It’s also possible that you’re allergic to another substance. The easiest way to find out is to set up an appointment for an allergy test in Jackson, MS.
Allergies Test in Jackson, MS: Do You Need One Done?
If you experience common reactions such as skin rashes and wheezing, you need to undergo an allergy test. Jackson, Mississippi residents, in particular, should visit their doctors for an allergy and asthma test. The city ranks high on the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) list of the most challenging places to live in for allergy sufferers.
Should You Use a DIY Allergies Test in Jackson, MS?
When it comes to a reliable allergy test, Jackson, Mississippi residents should always opt for one performed at a clinic. Some companies sell home tests, but they’re not scientifically proven to work.
The best way to determine whether or not you have an allergy is to schedule an appointment with a physician for a real allergy test. Jackson, Mississippi is one of the locations of TrustCare Express Clinics. It offers a thorough allergy test to Jackson, MS residents. The procedure is conducted by a trained professional.
Allergens That May Be Detected by an Allergies Test in Jackson, MS
Apart from pollen, many other substances can cause a allergy. These substances, called allergens, can be relies on testing by an allergy test in Jackson, MS.
An allergy test in Jackson, MS can identify common environmental triggers, such as:
- Animal Dander
- Dust Mites
You can also be allergic to medications. Your physician will be able to pinpoint which ones through an allergy test in Jackson, MS. Some triggers of drug allergy are:
An allergy test in Jackson, Mississippi can determine if you’re allergic to certain types of food. Some examples of a food allergy that can be detected in an allergy test in Jackson, MS are:
Allergies Test in Jackson, MS: What to Expect
During an allergy test in Jackson, Mississippi, your physician will look not only at your test results but also at your overall history, and types of symptoms. He or she will use this information to reach a diagnosis.
When you undergo an allergy test in Jackson, MS, your physician will ask you questions about your personal history. He or she will want to know how long you’ve had symptoms and how severe they are. The information you provide even before the start of your allergy test in Jackson, Mississippi will help your physician reach a diagnosis.
Types of Allergies Test in Jackson, MS
Clinics and hospitals offer many types of allergy test. Jackson, MS clinics and hospitals all have their preferred and trusted methods of testing to come up with an accurate diagnosis.
Regardless of the type of allergy test, Jackson, Mississippi facilities will have a physician present to observe the patient and his or her skin’s reaction to the allergens.
- Skin Prick Allergy Test in Jackson, MS
Many healthcare facilities offer a skin prick test. Allergy testing involves pricking the skin with a lancet and allowing a watery, allergen-containing solution to enter through the puncture.
- Intradermal Allergies Test in Jackson, MS
Another type of allergy test in Jackson, Mississippi facilities is the intradermal method. During this type of test, a small amount of allergen solution is injected directly into the skin.
- Blood Allergies Test in Jackson, MS
TrustCare Express Clinics offers a different type of allergy test to Jackson, MS residents. Our professionals take a blood sample from the patient and run it through a Hitachi allergy analyzer. Our allergy test in Jackson, MS can detect a patient’s sensitivity to more than 400 different types of a allergy.
Say Goodbye to Allergy Symptoms thanks to Allergies Test, Jackson, MS
The first step to getting treatment is a proper diagnosis. TrustCare Express Clinics offers a comprehensive allergy test to Jackson, MS residents and visitors
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics: Helping You Feel Better Faster
When we feel ill, we want the best possible help in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent services. Whether you need injury treatments or allergy vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of professionals will get you the help you need quickly and effectively.
Allergy Test, Jackson, MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Clinical: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, a allergy, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned professionals to give you the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality help they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have a allergy. While a lot of allergy reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy tests and treatments.
Accepted Insurance Providers at Allergy Test, Jackson, MS
At TrustCare Express Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. The list below shows the accepted insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Allergies Test, Jackson, MS Five Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality assistance when you need it is important. We want our patients to reach out to us to find quick and accessible services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get treatment from a doctor. See which of our five clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
Leave Worries to the Professionals for your Allergies Test, Jackson, MS
Whatever problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!